Sunday, March 9, 2008

Welcome!

I loved to read, I really do! But after almost 4 years of being an english major I think I've read more than most human beings. I also love to write, something that hasn't always been easy to do over the past few years due to my classworkload.
So, I'm taking a year off between undergrad and grad school (scary, I know) to figure out just what it is I want to do with my life and, most importantly, write to my hearts content. In an effort to assist in getting my writing out there I've started this blog.
This is about my 3rd time trying to blog publicly (outside of myspace). Everytime I start one, I chicken out and erase it, afraid that people won't like what they read or even care for that matter. But, as they say, 3rd times a charm.
Oh, yeah, I forgot to mention what I write. Let's see, um, I write everything and anything. I'll pretty much give every genre a shot but during this year (or so) of time before grad school I hope to explore my poetry more.
Wish Me Luck!

1 comment:

  1. Nice to see a new Black blogger here in the afrosphere...

    peace, Villager

    ReplyDelete

Let me know you were here! Comments encouraged!